True Stories....

My Life, On & Offline

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Would You Buy Cookies From This Man?


Hey der Cookie Man!
Originally uploaded by EdnPHX.
If your answer is no, then your blind AND stupid. Of course you would. Any guy that is that good looking and offers you angelic food with a devilish smile, well….dammit I’m sold! Why can’t girl scouts look that good? Actually, Stephen Charles Lincoln, that’s his name by the way, started The Protein Bakery in response to a more healthy choice in bakery. I’ve personally tried the treats, and well…they are just damn good. My first exposure was to his brownies in a Chelsea café in NYC. The whole gimmick is that the bakery is VERY high in protein and balanced nutrition. Those gym bunnies love this stuff. I’ve also ordered a number of brownies online. One word: AWESOME. He’s gotten some great press on his company, and his baked goods were even found in the Emmy & Tony Awards Gift Basket! And well, if by eating them you can look good as him, well…..COUNT ME IN. www.proteinbakery.com

Went to LA Fitness today, and started my new supplement regimen. Trying this new form of NO2, that’s supposed to be twice as effective as regular NO2. Doing some heavy Creatine as well. We’ll see if it works. “La” Fitness is STILL crowded any night you go. I still to this day cannot understand why they feel a need to continually over-sell that place. It makes for a very annoying workout. But I think my biggest bitch about that gym is the music they play. You’ll go from Snoop Dog to Celine Dion’s whinny “All By Myself”. Now, who the hell works out to that? I was waiting for someone to slit his or her wrists on the elliptical machine! Thank God for my Ipod. I wish LA Fitness was a little more like Crunch Gym….where they have a DJ on certain nights. (Now, HOW gay is that?) Just serve liquor, put up a disco ball and you got a gay bar. But seriously, they do have cool DJ’s at the one in SF, NYC, and I think ATL (My friend Bill could vouch for that!) Be much more motivating….like my new favorite song to jam in the car: Faith Evan’s Mesmerized (Freemason’s Radio Mix). On iTunes, of course. Dat’s right cookie man, yo cookies, got me mesmerized!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home