True Stories....

My Life, On & Offline

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Hello FEMA? Are you there FEMA? Hello?

Happy Hurricane Month! Well, here we go again, another hurricane, another gallon of gas at an impossible price. There’s been so many blogs, news stories, and personal stories on this hurricane situation(s). Stories of tragedy, loss, reunions, anger, and despair. Makes you wonder how stuff like this can happen to a “civilized” country like the US. Just another failure by the Bush administration. The failures just keep coming. FEMA failures, Economy woes, a shattered and overextended military, Church intermingling with State, a destroyed middle class, and a greatly divided country that reaches to the core of everyone of us. I mean come on, the guy won’t even meet with Cindy Sheehan as a symbolic gesture. Every time I drive on the freeway and see a “Bush/Cheney 04” sticker on a car, I purposely cut them off….or at least I wish I would. Does anyone see this? (that was a rhetorical question….cause I know you all do.) And now, with a $200 Billion dollar price tag on Katrina (god, only knows how much for Rita), our children will be paying for these disasters. Even though we HAD a surplus of billions and billions (if not trillions) of dollars when Clinton left office. Sigh…sad isn’t it? God help those who need help, cause getting help is going to be the hardest part of the journey. www.redcross.org

Today was pretty status quo. Although I am totally noticing a difference with my workouts and gains on the NO2. I’ve seen some major results in only 4 days. My friend Paul in SF started on the same supplements today as well…he’s says he’s seen some immediate effects…like more energy and a better workout. Had dinner at La Grande Orange, with a friend of mine tonight. That place is really quite swank. The pizza was awesome, and the conversation was great. It’s always great to discuss my hometown with someone who knows Cleveland/Akron. I highly suggest the place. Reminds me of Delux on Camelback…but Pizza. Yet another one of those “secret gay” places in PHX. You know, one of those places that are filled with fellow homos, but you’d never guess it cause they act all butch and are surrounded by hot women who love hanging with their “main stay gay”. Parking was a major bitch though. Check it out!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks to you my man now I know about Delux.....Hmmmm La Grande Orange....will have to check that out too....:)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home