True Stories....

My Life, On & Offline

Monday, March 27, 2006

Choice Stops on The Information Superhighway.

God love days off. Sometimes, you just got to take a day off from work. Call it vacation, PTO, personal day, or even a “mental day”…sometimes you just got to let go and let the monkeys fend for themselves. Plus with all of the drama going on at work it felt good to just sleep in and let the place burn down in a fiery inferno.

So, aside from running all of the errands today, which included cleaning, tanning, haircut, dry cleaning, grocery shopping, car wash and the gym, I surfed the net and came across some absolutely interesting websites along with some newly downloaded music. But this post I’ll discuss some of the finer “pull-offs” of the world wide web.

Our first stop is at a wonderful website called FUH2.COM. I absolutely hate and despise Hummers. They are nothing more than supporting the nation’s addiction to oil. Who, honestly, needs a big hulking tank of a car? Here in Phoenix, they are synonymous with little blonde rich Scottsdale 34DD plastic surgery soccer moms that have nothing better to do that shop. Augh. What a waste. But I did find this site humorous as it’s very fun to read, and brings one to “awe” with America’s obsession with excessive SUV’s. I’m mean, really, Hummer’s are so freakin’ stupid.

Next stop on the wonderful web is t-shirtsthatsuck.com. Now, I am not into those cutsie t-shirts that everyone buys at Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister. In fact the guys that wear those t-shirts usually fit that certain stereotype of “got to be seen”….you know, the way too tight, disco ball, tweaker type. But, I have to admit these t-shirts are just down right hysterical. My favorites are “Sup-Fool”, “Fat kids are harder to kidnap.”, and “Where my Bitches At?”. Now you all know where to get my birthday gifts. (July 5th).

No gay web site browsing experience is complete without visiting danoramaproductions.com. Quite simply, the gayest place on the web. And you ALL know it’s fab. Ok, ok….it’s WAY gay, but way fun to click through. Check out all the Cher stuff. By the time your done…you’ll be using all those “ous” adjectives. Such as: illustrious, glamorous, fabulous, and sparkle double Dutch delicious. Yea, it’s that gay.

Finally, speaking of birthday gift ideas, why not give the gift that keeps on giving? Yes, I’m talking about a kitschy bookends, candy dish or candleholder. If these are things that you just can’t live with out, then go to this gem of a website and order a Diva Dahlin. No home décor is complete without one. Fo’real!

It’s quite amazing how google can change your browsing experience. I actually found a website on how to turn your laptop into a weight scale. Scary but true…people actually believe this shit. I thought the picture was quite humorous. I could see my great aunt actually doing this. Tell her it’s a scale, and she’d stand on it. Ouch.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:33 PM , Blogger VeryApeAZ said...

    If I was a lesbian or a hetero I'd definitely get the lickalottapuss shirt. Did you watch the Judds montage? Poor Wynonna. She had the voice and talent, but her mamma had the looks.

     
  • At 8:36 PM , Blogger Mimi said...

    When my mom calls into work, she tells me that she has anal glaucoma, she just can't see her ass going in. I love funny shirts, my son has a closet full of them. He has one that says, you lost me at hello, and another that says, you laugh because I'm different I laugh because I just farted.

     
  • At 9:10 AM , Blogger Adam said...

    I love the hummer site and I have to contribute to it. Thanks for showing that to me.

     
  • At 6:03 PM , Blogger The_Gay_Dude said...

    LOL @ anal glaucoma hehehehe....glad u had fun surfing the net....that's what it's all about, afterall! But what the hell is a dude in Phoenix doing going to a tanning salon!?

     
  • At 12:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    A favorite t-shirt I saw mocked A&F...it said "Aberhonkie and Bitch" I wished I had bought it...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home