True Stories....

My Life, On & Offline

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Diamond in the rough....


This little gem.
Originally uploaded by EdnPHX.
Just a short post to let you all know its been friggin’ CRAZY the past couple weeks. Tim and I finally moved into our new home. Here are a couple things to keep you thinking until I can post next:

1. Never move when it’s 110 degrees Fahrenheit outside.
2. Good plumbers are a godsend.
3. 3 Day Blinds installers like to smash windows..thank god they are insured.
4. Having tons of gay neighbors is fabulous…they all came over to say hi on our move in day....very Desperate Housewives.
5. The Summer Sale at IKEA helps out greatly.
6. I hate hex wrenches.
7. Your first time using Flood Irrigation for the yard is a scary, scary experience.
8. I am so glad and happy I own a home.

More to come…stay tuned!!!!

7 Comments:

  • At 3:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yay! A new home...Congratulations!

     
  • At 7:25 AM , Blogger The_Gay_Dude said...

    wooohooo!!! Congrads to you!

     
  • At 11:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow! Your house looks very romantically beautiful, Ed. Full of flowers.
    (I wish I had that many Desperate Housewives in our hood...)

     
  • At 11:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Where do you live?!?! Looks like somewhere near us!

     
  • At 2:02 PM , Blogger Chox said...

    Cute house! I love it! When I moved in, my stoner/skater/tagger/artist/chef upstairs neighbor and his friends came down and threw a big nug of weed on my bar and said, "Welcome to the building!" I guess they do things differently in Phoenix.

     
  • At 4:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Ed- It's Mike from MH. How ya doing? Are you gonna put up a pic of Tim for us all so we can see the man who got what we let slip thru our fingers......? Grin

    DirtyDog8@cox.net

     
  • At 12:20 AM , Blogger Jimmi said...

    Congrats on the new house! When's the house warming!

    Oh and yeah Three Day Blinds, I use them at work. Im not sure where the 3 day part comes in, it usually takes them 2 weeks. Hmm

    Your Phoenix Neighbor
    Jimmi
    (It show nuff is hot as hell here!)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home