True Stories....

My Life, On & Offline

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Gosh, I'm Tired!


SOLD!
Originally uploaded by EdnPHX.
Yup, that’s right it’s been a crazy last couple of weeks…and quite frankly I’m tired. The good news is that good things are happening. (Knock on wood.) I am buying a house. Yes, I am finally taking the leap into home ownership. Made an offer on a house last week and it’s going through. I’m happy I found a house within Central Phoenix in a good neighborhood. (Not to mention a relatively good price) Now, I’m just getting exited looking for things like a washer and dryer, shades, and what color I plan on painting the house. Tim is already lining up us buying a chocolate lab puppy when the house closes and we move in. Yes, we’re excited. Did I mention is has a pool too?

On the job front, the evil boss situation is turning out to work in my favor. I had an offer from another division in my company. As it turns out, the powers that be slapped my evil boss hard on all of the retention problems in her department. Because of this she came back with a sweet offer for a rather large promotion to keep me. Needless to say, she made me an offer I could not refuse. We’re working through the details and the promotion will be in place by May 15th. I figure I could definitely use the promotion and I’ll only have limited interaction with her in the new position. A win-win situation none the less.

So now it’s just trying to keep up with the house and work situation. This weekend should hopefully be a relaxing one. I’ll have more time to post then….and give you some insight on some insightful topics.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:34 PM , Blogger VeryApeAZ said...

    Congratulations on the house and promotion! I can't believe you found a house in Central Phoenix reasonably priced. You must have used some sort of Jedi mind power over the owners. So when is the first pool party?

     
  • At 9:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Try not to be afraid of the new house. I said try cause you will be anyway. There is nothing that cant be fixed and when you are done its better than before! Its also an awesome feeling when you realize it ALL YOURS!!!
    Let me know if you need anything, after remodeling three houses I own every power tool made.. grunt grunt grunt... more power!

     
  • At 7:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Congrats my man!!!!! I feel your pain my man! I should close this Tuesday!! Thank FUCKIN GOD!!!! Good Luck to you my man and DON'T plan your house warming party the same day/night as me.ok? eheheh Good luck......we soooo need to get together....Just plan a massage with me ....then we can chat in person..FINALLY...love ya my man!!!!

     
  • At 7:31 AM , Blogger The_Gay_Dude said...

    Congrads on all the postitive stressors happening in your life! Push that red button and tell it to move ya into that place with no hassles!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home