True Stories....

My Life, On & Offline

Saturday, January 14, 2006

A Voice with the Face.

Well, I finally did it and figured out how to Podcast. I enlisted my friends Travis and Chris to help me out, and I think we did a pretty good job. I don’t plan on doing a lot of these…but you definitely will see these in the future. Today’s podcast we’ll be discussing the following topics:

• New Year’s Resolutions
• American Idol
• Howard Stern
• Apple Phenomenon
• Husband Hunting

Let me know what you think! More to come!!!

TRUE STORIES…. PODCAST #1


(1/16/06: Ok, should be working perfectly now.....click on the above link and try it...bugs should be worked out. Still keep an eye for iTunes version!!!.)

6 Comments:

  • At 8:06 AM , Blogger Adam said...

    Wow that file was big! Love the format you chose, its nice to hear the conversation between all of you.

    There's no metric for determining if you've found the ONE or not. When I met my partner five years ago we knew we were in love after two weeks. We're still in love and can't imagine life without eachother. I agree. Do what feels right.

     
  • At 4:50 PM , Blogger Darin said...

    Ed...what a great lil podcast!

    Can't wait to hear who your next guests and topics will be!!!

     
  • At 4:18 PM , Blogger DEREK said...

    this is too cool, ya'll sounded great. I've got to figure this one out soon.

     
  • At 4:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Ed. Great PodCast. Great to hear your voice. Format was great. Sorry we never got the chance to meet like I intended and now it seems I have missed the boat....my loss but I am very glad to hear you are happy....that's all that matters. I don't know what it is about you but I am compelled to keep up with you. It's instinctual and I can't explain it. I do go to the gym down the street from you and I often wonder if we have actually seen each other. I have not recognized you and am curious if you have ever seen me. I am ALWAYS on the treadmill training for one race or another. Let me know if you do see me some time and I WILL approach you first...lol
    Anyway, keep up the good work and I will keep following..........

    Mike (Sundevil)

     
  • At 4:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That was a huge file....but I loved it!!!

     
  • At 12:40 PM , Blogger The_Gay_Dude said...

    Just listened to it again....don't know why....but I did LOL....that thingie is 33 minutes long LOL....I don't have the attention span to do that long of a broadcast LOL.....but I loved what ya did

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home